Friday, March 16, 2012

Wasted

Rob is sleeping in the living room chair, my dad has his swollen foot resting on the coffee table and I am basically sore from head to toe.  It feels like this was the longest day ever.  Any time any of us even try to stand up or walk there is a chorus of groaning.  Today was a LONG day!  It was a great day, but a long one.  We kayaked five miles, and hiked three - and after all of yesterday's hiking, our bodies are beat.  We didn't get home until about 7:30 pm, then headed out for dinner around 8.  (Dinner was an experience all of it's own....I'll talk more about the Chef's Challenge another night).  We returned with full bellies around 10:30 and then talked for about an hour.  I think it's time for me to carry my aching husband to bed.

BDEM:  Arriving at the waterfall after all of the hiking and kayaking was a pretty awesome moment.

No comments: