Sunday, March 04, 2012

Getting Excited

Is anybody else rereading The Hunger Games before the movie comes out? I started it a couple of days ago, and I still can't put it down - even though I know what is going to happen. I'll probably finish in the next two days, so I'll be looking for another recommendation for my upcoming drive and plane rides.

Till then - enjoy this video. It's for the movie, and even though I'm not a huge Taylor Swift fan, I think it is done perfectly.



BDEM:  Family dinner with my brothers and their families!

Water:  30 oz.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'm SOOOO excited for that movie to come out! I really enjoyed the books and thought there was something seriously wrong with me! How could I love something so violent where kids are killing kids?? But..I did, and I'm sure I'll love the movie too! Can't wait!!