Thursday, September 08, 2011

Almost Missed

In the past few hours I have managed to get some sort of bug - my head hurts, my body aches, you know the drill.....just miserable. So instead of bringing you down with all my blech, I wanted to send you all over to my friend's blog. She is an amazing woman who is dealing with more hardship than us. I know her family can use all the support (financially, spiritually, and emotionally) they can get. So please go visit by clicking HERE and send some love to handsome little Cole and his wonderful parents.

BDEM: Just now, when I awoke from a dead sleep to a screaming Claire. I groggily made my way to her crib and rocked her, assuming it was about 5:30 am. Oh the joy that followed when I realized that it was only 11:30, and I still had all night to sleep. So, then, why on earth am I blogging when I should be resting? Where are my priorities?? Off to bed. Again.

No comments: