Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crankiness Explained

Claire, my uber chubby, super squishy, smiley little lovey-dovey, has not been herself lately. She won't sleep through the night and she spends a lot of time yelling at me from cross the room. It would help if her yells meant something...but they are usually just the sounds of a rabid dog. (Picture the thing that jumps out of Louis Tully's closet in ghostbusters - yeah, that's Claire). As of this morning there are six little white bumps poking through her bottom gums. That means that not one, but two teeth are shooting their way out - buddy system style. Poor, cute kid. I think I can forgive the growls now, but I have to say that if she keeps breathing fire after they are all the way through, I may have to get her to a pediatrician...or maybe a vet to get checked out.

When I get home, I'll post some pictures of her teeth. I hope they are chubby.

BDEM: Watching Maddie try to jump off of the diving board. Jude gets up there, walks right to the edge and jumps. Madelyn walks up and panics...every time. She tries to bounce, and ends up jumping backwards in a half skip. I can't help but laugh. Then she starts yelling and doing small screams, so she gets the attention of everyone around her as she continues to throw her arms forward, while jumping further back on the diving board. It's like nothing I have ever seen, but I could watch it all day long. Poor kid.....you have a terrible mom!!

1 comment:

the old guy said...

How's your refrigerator behaving?