Friday, September 02, 2011

Another Date

I'm feeling a bit sleazy. I just got home from my second date in two days! It's like college all over again, minus the fact that nobody asked me out for most of my college years! I spent this evening with a handsome, charming, father of four. It was wonderful to think about nothing but having fun together. My sweet brother and sister in law offered to take the kids while we ate burgers and finally saw The final Harry Potter. (So good!)

Thanks for running around with my munchkins - Johnny and Sierra. It was a huge stress reliever. I can't even imagine how fun layoffs would be if you didn't have to worry about the financial issue.

BDEM (not in italics because I'm phone blogging) Reading the letter of recommendation that Rob's ex-boss sent him. It was beautiful. It helped remind me that sometimes things really are just business and not personal. It also reminded me about how lucky I an to be married to such a wonderful man.

No comments: