Thursday, September 29, 2011

What is wrong with me? It's 11:30pm, I've wanted to go to bed since 9:30, have been IN bed playing on my phone since 10:30 - but just couldn't seem to sleep. Something was missing. Finally it hit me, I FORGOT TO BLOG! Any normal person would just not worry about it and go to bed...especially since I don't even have anything important to say. Is it dumb when blogging becomes a habit rather than a hobby? Perhaps I should rethink my blog a day goal. It was in June that decided to blog daily for a month for the single purpose of getting pictures taken by my sister in law, Jessica. When did it snowball into this? Surely Jessica would have taken our pictures anyway...she's just so good like that!

On another note, one of my dearest friends and his wife - who has also become one of my dearest friends just announced tht they are moving to Florida. I just finally got Stefanie back from Florida...and now they are going. Is there something going on down there that nobody is telling me about? I'm feeling all sorts of left out. Oh great, now I'm flashing back to high school...my braces are back on, ...but none of the cool kids have to ride the bus..., why are all of my friends in love with my brother?

Now look what you've done, stupid Florida.


BDEM: Remembering that I am NOT in high school, and that I never, ever have to go back. (It was either that or folding laundry...yeah, it was a slow day!)

4 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

YEA! My name in your blog. I am a little self-centered. What else what the post about? Who knows. MY NAME!

kathryn said...

You'll just have to come visit me in Florida to find out what the hype is all about.

kathryn said...

p.s. it's not optional. you HAVE to come visit me. please???

Jodi said...

I'm sure you looked great with braces -you look good in anything!