Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feels Like Fall

We try to hit up Cascade Springs every year as the leaves start to change - ironically, this year when we came back and downloaded our pictures, we discovered that we went on the exact same date last year.  (Thank you iPhoto for keeping our photos dated!) The air was crisp, the leaves were bursting with color, and there wasn't a single meltdown - my kind of outing!  










BDEM:  My mom and her husband, David, are in town!  So we had family dinner at my mom's favorite Mexican restaurant.  I'm not sure how, but I think my mom gets prettier by the year. Lucky, lucky lady!  I'll try to post some pictures of our adventures while she is here  - because I'm sure most of my BDEMS will involve her for the next week!  

3 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! We just went to Cascade Springs this week too-so beautiful! The scenery pics were amazing, but my very favorite pics were the one with the three older kids hugging each other on the steps, and the one of you and Rob. You guys have got to be doing something right to have that kind of love and life in your eyes. Hooray for meltdown free outings, fall leaves, and family. Have fun with your mom. :)

the old guy said...

Stunning! So tell me again why you would want to live in the midwest?

mom said...

SO beautiful. Times like this make an extended vacation from work SO much more bearable!