Sunday, September 04, 2011

Distracted

I just sat down at the computer - ready to blog for the evening...but truth be told, I really just want to snuggle up on the couch with my cute hubby who is watching The Princess Bride.  It just seems so much more inviting than the glare of my computer screen.  There's an ROUS (rodent of unusual size) on the TV right now, and I know that large animals of any kind give my husband nightmares.  I should probably be with him -  comforting him, and telling him that rodents of unusual size only live in Texas.

BDEM:  We spent the afternoon eating a delicious dinner at my brother Derek's house - they're always such wonderful hosts.  I really loved just sitting on their couches after dinner indulging in some great conversation.  We had a lot of laughs - mostly at my younger brother's expense.  He had to miss dinner because of his fantasy football draft.  I'm serious.  And still laughing.  

No comments: