Sunday, September 11, 2011

Self Portrait

Madelyn stole the camera a few days ago - and apparently had some sort of photo shoot.  When she handed it back to me this is exactly what she said, "I took some really great pictures of myself.  You're welcome."







There are about twenty more.  Good grief.

BDEM:  We spent most of the day traveling home, and only every once in a while would I remember that today was the 9/11 anniversary.  But as I sit here right now, Forrest Gump is on TBS - and as dumb as it may sound, it is one of those movies that always makes me proud of my country and my freedom. Today's BDEM is the reminder that we are still strong, and that we can survive.  God bless the U.S.A.  

1 comment:

Linz said...

They really ARE great pics! Love her comments especially the "You're welcome."