Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bad Wax Job

I had a good laugh this morning at the expense of others.  The good news is that those others were made of wax - so really, I'm not TOO guilty, right?  There was a link to the worst wax celebrities of all time - and my goodness, some of these are downright hilarious. Here's a little teaser before I give you the link:
Really, J-Lo? 

If you're in the mood to see a few more, click HERE. I don't think I can pick a favorite....maybe a top 5!


BDEM:  After spending five hours (yes, it was THAT unorganized) my kitchen is in tip-top shape from top to bottom.  My junk drawer is de-junked, my cabinets are rid of all excess (read: expired in 2007) food, and all of my cabinets have been wiped clean.  It's like having an all new kitchen.  WOOT!  

1 comment:

Deon said...

First things first: I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOU AND YOUR CLEAN-SLATE KITCHEN! If only . . .

Now, the wax whack jobs. Oh my. You're right, there are way too many clinkers to single one out, however, did you notice that the hands cradling Shiloh Pitt are basically flipping that baby off? Bad, bad, bad.