Sunday, February 05, 2012

Food Coma

What's the one thing that is worse than having homemade chips and guacamole, potato skins, crab dip, meatballs and celery as your Superbowl food?



Deciding to whip up a double batch of chocolate chip cookies to finish off the night.

Hormonal much?  Geez!



P.S.  Can you believe the Josh Powell news?  So, so sad.



BDEM:  Jude gave his first talk in church.  He was so stinking cute, and in true inexperienced-kid-with-microphone-fashion, he spent every second where he wasn't speaking with his lips pressed up to the mic.   I think I was actually holding him back by the forehead (while whispering the words into his ears) for the entire second half of the talk.  All germ-phobias aside, he totally nailed it!  


Water:  20 oz.  I'll make up for it tomorrow when all the salt from above meal absorbs every once of liquid in my body.

Anybody want a double batch of chocolate chip cookies?!

3 comments:

the old guy said...

1500 Eisenhower Lane Suite 100 Lisle, Il 60532

Stacy said...

I was shocked about the Josh Powell news, I pretty much thought about those 2 cute boys through the entire Super Bowl and how sad it was for the family that has to grieve once again... makes me sick!

Your superbowl snacks look nearly identical to the ones I was checking out on allrecipes.com. Ha!

Mom said...

Melis, who is Josh Powell?