Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Gerg!

Our Favorite Kung Fu Panda


I have had a beyond busy day and was JUST NOW able to call my little brother to wish him a happy birthday.  Unfortunately, it's two hours ahead where he lives, and he is probably sleeping.  So sad.

So, since I feel like a really miserable sister - I just want to dedicate this blog post to him and say that I hope he had an AMAZING day!!  Hopefully one of these days my wish will come true, and he'll move out by me.  If that's asking too much - at least he'll come out and visit me soon!

Love you, Gerg...miss our days of Tuesday and Thursday bowling!!

(Also - it just so happens to be my friend Lindsay's 30th birthday, and my father-in-law's 70th Birthday!  Happy Birthday, Lindsay and Ross...sorry I don't have any pictures of you dressed in your Karate Best!)

BDEM:  It's been a CUH-RAZY day!  I think I'm going to heat up some Mexican hot chocolate and kick up the old feet!  

Water:  70 oz

No comments: