Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I'm Considering.....

...having an oil party - of sorts.

I'm not really one to say, "Come one, come all - I've got a GREAT opportunity for you!"  Because, honestly, I don't really believe in those sorts of things.

BUT, I've had a lot of people wanting to borrow my oils, and a lot of people asking what exactly I use them for, so I think I'm going to have something where you can learn, and get some free oils yourself.

If you're interested, I'll post the deets on my oils page.

BDEM:  I finally beat my sister in law, Mandy, at scramble with friends.  The girl is phenomenal.  She is the kind of person where after feeling good about your score of 435, comes back to beat you with a whopping 700.  I'm pretty sure her phone broke down, and she had to forfeit, but that still counts as a win in my book!  


Water:  50(ish) oz

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Nope, that win was all you - fair and square :) Nice work!