Saturday, February 18, 2012

Miracles

The other day my friend posted this as her facebook status:

{Jessica} thinks it is about time to post the big news on Facebook. After 13 years of marriage, 200% infertility and three adopted children, I am 14 weeks pregnant! Shock of a lifetime, my friends--shock of a lifetime.


I have been thinking about this news all weekend.  




Talk about miracles.  




I honestly can't remember the last bit of news that made me this happy. Every time it pops into my head my heart does a little "pitter patter" and I get all misty-eyed.  Congratulations to Jessica and family...you guys are such a wonderful family, and I can't wait to hear about all the ups and downs of pregnancy!




BDEM:  Our neighbor owns a restaurant around the corner that makes the BEST southern style breakfast.  The kids always beg to go and visit Callie at her restaurant - so when we say yes it's like taking them to Disneyland.  AND, I get an awesome hashbrown/egg/gravy/cheese/sausage pile that reminds me of weekend breakfasts at Culver.  


Water:  30 oz.  I'd better step it up tomorrow!

No comments: