Monday, February 27, 2012

Speaking of Bad Habits....



You'll never guess who got pulled over today for expired registration.


Rob.


And not a moment too soon!  Even though our printer is broken, Rob had taken a picture with his phone of our computer screen (from the automatic renewal webpage) showing that he had registered his car.

He showed the cop the picture - and Rob was sent on his merry little way.


Phew. Now THAT was a close one!


BDEM:  I have tons of stuff to look forward to, and I keep having these little, "Oh - that's going to be so awesome.." moments.  I've had a bunch of those today, so I guess I could call them BDEMs. Please don't correct me if that grammar is wrong - I have literally changed my mind ten times.  It's too late to get into the nitty gritty of the horrendous English language.  (Side note:  does anybody else get particularly frustrated trying to teach their children how to read?  English has more exceptions to the rules than actual rules!)  

Water:  70 oz

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Wow! That's crazy. Good think Rob's been saying his prayers, or paying tithing, or something like that.