Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Exhausted!

I just got back from our church New Beginnings program - and I'm ready to put my feet up.  It is a night where we teach about the program, and then welcome all of the new girls in.  Tomorrow I will post some pictures, and our ideas - but for now.....I'm wiped!  Can't wait for my head to hit the pillow!

Extra big shout out to the friends that helped me with this:  Sara, Tonya, Jennifer, Tricia, Mandi, Kerri Sue, Brynn and Dianne.  Nice teamwork, ladies - definitely couldn't have done it without you. {Hope I'm not missing anybody!}

BDEM:  That moment when you know you've pulled off a big event.  I think it went well, and now I can relax and enjoy the memory of it all!

Water:  I kept ZERO track today.  I know I had some with my morning workout - so maybe 20 oz?  Sad!  

No comments: