Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Segment

Starting tomorrow I'll be starting another little chapter on the blog.  It'll last about a week or so - but due to possible internet interruptions, I'm not sure I'll be able to blog every day.  I will give it my darndest, though.  Not because you expect it - or necessarily even want it - just because now I feel like I've started something, and the Virgo in me can't seem to drop it.   You might say I'm a little obsessed.  (If you didn't use the word might in your thinking - keep it to yourself.)


So yes - another adventure tomorrow...hopefully my little aching Momma heart can get past leaving these little faces:

I'll let you know how that goes.  {sniffle, sniffle}

2 comments:

Deon said...

Can't wait!

Jodi said...

We'll take good care of them and love them and play with them and give them lots of hugs and kisses!!