Saturday, August 27, 2011

Choices, Choices...

I need some advice.  Do any of you out there in blogger land have any experience switching from iPhones to Androids?  My contract with AT&T is up, and I'm getting ready to switch over to Sprint.  (I'm seriously so sick of having to pay for texts - when I'm already paying a gazillion dollars for my data plan...yes, yes, they are separate - I know....but COME ON!)

Anyway, there are rumors out there that Sprint will be getting the new iPhone 5 - and for that I'm super stoked!  But, that means I'll probably have to wait till November/December before I even get my hands on one.  So tell me.....is it worth the wait?

If I had to switch over, I'd probably go with this phone - anybody already have it?

BDEM: I always buy my jeans at Old Navy - and truthfully, I never like them.  Deciding that today (as a weight loss reward) I'd go to Gap, and just see if there were any pants I felt I could splurge on. As we walked up to the store a sign out front says, "All Women's 50% off, today only."  Guilt-free hot pants?  Yes, please! I now have a single pair of jeans hanging in my closet.  (One step at a time, people!) 

7 comments:

Greg said...

why would anyone in their right mind want a droid? I mean comon... its like the zune... what you ask. my point exactly! I will disown you if you get a droid... choose wisely my sister...

kathryn said...

ben hates his droid and covets my iphone. as for old navy jeans, i agree that they are never very flattering- and why is that when they are in the same family as the gap whose pants pretty much always look fabulous???

Stacy said...

Ok well I have an Android, from Sprint, and I love it. But then I have never had an iPhone so maybe I just don't know what I am missing?

Search google for Sprint SERO plan. It only comes around once in a while but that is what we have. You get 500 minutes, free mobile to mobile (as in any carrier!), free nights and weekends, unlimited texts, and unlimited web. All for $30/month. Maybe that helps me love it even more.

ccooke said...

Gap has some great jeans these days, and good sales if you catch it right! You deserve a great pair of well fitting jeans for your hard work for sure.

Wilson Family said...

Oh man, I totally agree about the jeans. It's awesome that Gap's are so much better-fitting and like three times the price. Anyway, I don't have any insight on the phone, except to say that I really like my iphone... Never tried the other one though.

By the way, you look FANTASTIC! Way to go on losing 50 lbs... That's amazing! You deserve more than 1 pair of jeans!!!

Brett said...

I love my android, BUT I'm a computer geek and willing to tweak and play and realize that there will be some issues. For most people, the iphone is perfectly adequate. That will never be me.

Sara said...

I have an HTC Evo with sprint and love love love it. I'll ask Andy about any Sprint iphone rumors, though. He'd be the one who would know!