Thursday, August 25, 2011

Miracles

There are three miracles happening at this house right now.

One:  Jude and Ella (lovingly referred to as Fire and Gasoline) are outside, TOGETHER, painting puppets.  There is no blood, no screaming, no biting, no pulling out of eyeballs.
Two: There is a loaf of freshly baked bread sitting on my stove. It is not concave, it is not burnt.  It is not lumpy, or smelly.  It kind of has big hips, but who am I to judge?!
Three:  There is a double batch of chocolate chip cookie dough sitting in my fridge just waiting to be turned into a pizookies (a cookie bar baked just enough to be firm on the outside and doughy in the middle - then, while hot, served with vanilla ice cream and carmel - totally disregard yesterday's post....)



Is this what happens when kids go back to school?!  It's like this day has no limits!  Or maybe it's because I'm thirty....and it's the best year ever. 

Oh, that reminds me.....I'm doing something else.

I'll tell you about it later.


1 comment:

Sara :-) said...

I just want to reach into my monitor and eat that cookie dough! It looks so yummy!!