Saturday, August 20, 2011

How I Spent my Summer Vacation: Day 9

I'm back to a real computer, but am tired beyond belief.  This morning we packed up our cabins and headed back to my dad's house for naps, tractor rides and pizza.  Grandpa took the kids swimming in the hot tub, and then we vegged in front of the Sox game. 

My eyelids are heavy, and my body is sore - but it's all in the name of fun.  This has been one of the best weeks we have ever had - and we are so grateful to my wonderful dad for taking us all on such an amazing vacation.

Starting Monday I will start getting some of the six million pictures on the blog, but for right now I am looking forward to seeing my two little ladies tomorrow afternoon.  I hope they still love me after leaving them for ten days!

Goodnight, world. 

No comments: