Saturday, January 21, 2012

I didn't end up trying on the dress, but I did spend the morning making a really cute ring and pair of earrings.  Here's a really bad shot of the ring.  It's made of fabric, and up close has a bit of a rose look.

Now, I'm dying to paint my really boring nails something along these lines:



I love them all, but I think the middle finger is my favorite.  Take that however you want.

BDEM:   I did NOT eat well today.  On top of that, Rob and I didn't work out this morning.  So about 8pm, I just felt like junk...overly full, body yucky, and bloated.  As horrible as working out sounded, I got my butt up - and went to the gym.  I still feel like vomiting up my dinner, but at least I feel like I did something today.  


Water: 40 oz

2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

....and you thought you weren't crafty:) Love the ring! I've been wanted to make something like that out of fabric for awhile now. Maybe I'll have to get some tips? Was it hard?

Kendal and Alissa said...

I meant "wanting" :) :)