Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tomorrow is a BIG Day


Good thing we've got BIG balloons to celebrate with!

Happy 5th Birthday, Jude-a-tude!!

Seems like only yesterday you looked like this:

You handsome little devil, you!  


You are the smartest, sweetest, most creative little guy I ever did see.  I can't help but blush when people tell me what a great kid you are, because I feel so proud to be your mom.  Love you!!  

BDEM:  Sitting quietly with my husband in a very special place.  


Water:  MAYBE 20 oz.  It seems like I totally forget water when I break my schedule.  I also have a pounding headache.  Perhaps the two are related.  I'll drink a bit and see if it helps.  I'll say 32 oz just to be optimistic - including what I'm about to drink.  (I WILL regret this choice in three hours when the water returns and wakes me up from a dead sleep)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Awww.. I can't stand it. I remember being there when he first popped into the world. I still think I pushed harder than you did to get him here. I can't believe that much time has passed...or that he's still so dang cute...even without teeth.

That simple gratitude is something I wish I could bottle up and drink on cloudy days. Johnny was like that. No matter what I did...it was wonderful. The "best" cheese sandwich for cryin out loud, but I'd have made them all day long just to hear him say it and see him smile.

I often wonder if that's why we offend God so much by not acknowledging his hand in all things. Maybe he lives for that feeling too.