Monday, January 23, 2012

While Mom is Away

Rob just showed me what he and the kids were doing Saturday morning while I was at a church activity.  Let me set the stage:  Rob asked the kids to get dressed so they could all go to Costco.  Each of them came back wearing something totally ridiculous, so Rob called the whole thing off.  Once they were all in costume, Maddie took on the role of "The Host with the Most," a title that she just couldn't seem to say.  


Take 1:


Take 2:


Take 3:


Take 4:
The Final Attempt: 



All of the fun things happen while I'm gone!

BDEM:  I couldn't stop laughing at the strange angry-bird-creeper that suddenly appears in the bottom video.  Last thing I knew, he was still Bumble Bee!  Also, watching kids fall down (with a happy ending) is always pretty amusing!  

Weight -1.6 Total -5.7

Water:  60 oz

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That is awesome. Are your kids always like that? Awesome.

Linz said...

I love Jude-a-tude's costume! That all was hilarious and cute! Maddie has such a sweet little voice.