Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Skipping

Here's a really great shot of Rob and I on our first anniversary.  We spent it in Disney World with my family. 
I'm just popping in to say that today was an amazing anniversary.  Rob is always SO great about making sure that I have the most perfect holidays - and today was no exception.  I'll share our date tomorrow....along with quite possibly one of the most brilliant things I have ever seen done tomorrow.  It will put my old buddy, Ben to shame.

For tonight - Rob, you are my best friend and the most wonderful father any child could ask for.  I have so much to learn from you and appreciate the fact that you not only put up with me, but do a pretty good job acting like you may even enjoy me!  Thank you for nine wonderful years.  I love you very, very much.

BDEM:  AVENGERS!!  

Water:  I plead anniversary on this one.  Maybe 40.

No comments: