Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Way With Words



Tonight while driving home from dinner with my mom and brothers Rob broke a dead silence with, "Hey!  That car looks like you!"

I was doing something on my phone at the time and didn't quite catch what he said, so I stared blankly at him trying to figure out if he was talking to me or just saying something crazy.

He must have taken my confusion for anger so he came back with, "Well, just the eyes."

Wait, what?  I guess he WAS talking about me.  But this car has eyes?

I looked at the car ahead of us and he said, "See....someone rear ended that car - and now the tail lights are slanted down....just like your eyes."

I really didn't know what to say because he genuinely thought it was the coolest thing.  I finally asked, "So, it looks like someone punched me in the face and now my eyes are slanted?"

That was the end of that one.


BDEM:  Adult family dinner at Trio followed by dessert at Cheesecake Factory.  HOLY YUM!

Water:  40 oz




1 comment:

Stacey said...

brett always says different tail lights and headlights look like certain type of eyes. they have seen a lot of cars in their lives.it's kind of funny.