Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Worst. The Absolute Worst.

Of course I am referring to Claire's ear infection.  Well, I WAS referring to Claire's ear infection...until Maddie got pink eye.

PINK EYE.  On the list of things I really hate, I do believe that pink eye is one step above Hell.  I'm pretty sure I hate Hell, but don't have much to go off of at this point.  Anyone with personal info on that, please let me know if it's better or worse than pink eye.

For some reason, as I've mentioned in the past, if I even catch a glimpse of pink eye,  I'll have it.  And, if you've never experienced it, just know that IT. IS. GROSS.

What's NOT gross?


The view from our condo.  It's so pretty here...in a desert kind of way!

BDEM:  It was just a nice relaxing kind of day, and then we got to see some of Rob's family at his cousin's wedding.

Water:  30 oz


2 comments:

Deon said...

It is a toss up for me as to which is worse: pinkeye or a blasted cold sore. Ha! You didn't forget about THAT did you???

I hate them both.

ccooke said...

Pink eye is awful - but you look gorgeous in this photo! Just had to comment!