Sunday, May 06, 2012

Turning Point

Today was probably the worst of the sick days.  Rob, Ella and Maddie started throwing up last night (Maddie started for a second time after two days of being okay - not sure what that was about).  But Rob ended up with the worst of it and actually ended up in the ER early this morning.  I've never seen anything quite like it - but we are sure glad we got him there when we did.

Seeing as how both Rob and I are on less than two hours sleep - I think I'm just going to condense this blog post and say that I'm so glad he is doing better - it really was a scary situation.  With that, I'm going to shut it down for the night, and hit the hay.

The good news is that after all of that, I think we are finally on the mend.  Knock on wood.

BDEM:  We had so many people call and offer their love and support today, and help us out with our crazy day.  I'll most likely brag about all of them tomorrow.  Thanks to all for helping take care of us!

Water:  Again, Powerade.  I think I'll get back to water tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary said...

How awful! I hope you guys are on the mend now!